Our ongoing cleans are charged at $8 per bin cleaned.
With our Ongoing Bin Clean service, you can either pay in advance via credit card or use Go Cardless, our direct debit payment partner.
Go Cardless is our prefered payment method, it is quick and easy to setup and once setup there is nothing more to do.
So how does it work?
- Step 1. Once you have completed the order form We will send a confirmation email with your first clean date and a link to setup your payment.
- Step 2. On bin day you will receive an email to remind you that we are coming to clean your bins.
- Step 3. We come to your property and thoroughly clean, disinfect and deodorise your bins.
- Step 4. You will receive an email with your invoice for the days bin cleans attached.
- Step 5. Your payment is taken from your nominated bank account.
That is all there is to it, all payments are protected by the direct debit guarantee and the service can be stopped at any time by simply sending us a text or email. .
After you have filled out the form you will receive our confirmation email within 24 hours and ask that you complete the payment for before we are due to clean your bins.
No payments are processed until after we have cleaned your bins.
Bin Cleaning Order Form